not working at all

Jan 28, 2013 at 2:02 PM

thanks alot for this free feature.i installed it successfully but have some problems:
1- after setting some col level permissions ,can't even login to the site by an authorized account(except systemaccount).
2-view permissions link at the list settings doesn't work.
3-after repairing the feature is not working anymore.
i really need your help.

Developer
Feb 13, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Hello,
Thank you for downloading "SharePoint List Security".
Did you install another feauture for setting column permissions. If you did, you must unstall the other feauture and try to install only "SharePoint List Security".
About permission, i think the problem is not due to "Sharepoint List security" because it set permissions only for lists and default view.
i you still have problems please give me more details.
best regards.
Feb 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM
thanks for your reply, i checked your comment and did your suggestion but still getting those errors. actually the names are in Persian and not in English. can't be the reason?
May 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Edited May 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I am finding with the SharePoint Security that it does work through most of it, but in order for the specific groups to actually go into the "list" to view, I have to put them in the site owners group. Is there something I am missing

To view the form/list all groups have permissions including members, owners, visitors. However, for the users that are in specific groups, to get into the list, they get access denied unless I put them in the owners group. Does the specific groups need more than contirbute?

I have also found when you are in the list settings, when you click on view permissions, an correlation error occurs