SharePoint List Security is a free, open source set of features for SharePoint 2010 to enhance the OOTB list permissions by adding column level permissions for users and groups.
- Easy deployment via installer.
- List column permissions summary page.
- Allow or Deny column level permissions for users or groups.
- Set permissions for Display form (Show/Hide), Edit form (Show/Hide-Editable/Read Only), and New form (Show/Hide)
- Set permission for list columns (same as display form).
- Enforce Edit form permissions when Editing list items inline.
- Enforce column level secutity for external Tools (Office, SharePoint designer).
- SharePoint 2013 support
- Enforce permissions for email notifications.
- Inline Edit and Add forms are broken (ASP.NET ViewState problem)
- Inline Add form uses Edit Form Display Mode Permissions.
See the documentation tab.
- IP-TECH is a leading software consulting company based in Tunisia. It provides engineering services to companies that need to build high quality software at the right price.
In order to meet the high expectations of its customers, IP-TECH innovates in recruitment and adopts proven software development methodologies allowing it to have Tunisia’s brightest engineers among its team and to endorse its position as a reliable
IT provider. IP-TECH operates mainly in software related services including enterprise software and web development, application maintenance and quality assurance and it has two subsidiaries providing enterprise content management consulting services and business
process outsourcing services.
IP-TECH was recognised several times as the region’s top Microsoft partner in solution development, thanks to the expertise of its team and the valuable satisfaction of its customers. Microsoft supported IP-TECH’s development and success through
its products (Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, BizTalk and Dynamics), technologies of the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET, Silverlight, WPF, WCF and WF), and its partnership program (IP-TECH features several Gold and Silver competencies and its developers hold
dozens of certifications).